The Plasma Pen is
device used to perform fibroblast therapy- a technique used to stimulate the production of collagen. This promotes natural healing and rejuvenates the appearance of the skin.
Because this technique is non-surgical/non-invasive, there is very little down time. You can be back to your life or work on the very same day!
1. When will I notice Results?
Users typically notice immediate tightening + improvements in the apperace of sagging skin over the following 3 months.
Depending on your desired look, more than one session may be necessary. After initial treatment, small dry spots on the skin are common & they should go away after about a week.
2. What Can the Plasma Pen Improve?
- ACCORDION LINES – lines around your mouth when you smile
- ACNE SCAR appearance
- CROWS FEET around your eyes
- FOREHEAD LINES
- JOWL/JAWLINE tightening
- MARIONETTE LINES – the creases/folds that run vertically from the corner of the mouth to the chin
- LOOSE SKIN – on arms or abdomen
- NASAL LABIAL FOLDS/ SMILE LINES – the folds that run from the sides of your nose down to the edge of your mouth
- NECKLINES/ TURKEY NECK – overall appearance of neck
- SMOKER’S LINES/LIPSTICK LINES – the vertical wrinkles around your mouth
- UPPER and LOWER EYELIDS – bags and hoods
3. How does it Work?
The Plasma Pen is a device that uses a tiny needle to deliver pinpoint dots of heat to the surface of your skin. This procedure aims to stimulate microcirculation and the natural processes of collagen production and regeneration. Existing wrinkles will be less visible by deeply hydrating the skin and stimulating collagen production. Because of that, the area will become firmer and resistant to further deepening of skin folds and lines.When the atmospheric gas between the instrument tip and the skin is ionized, plasma is generated. This causes a small electrical arc which causes the contaction, tightening, and shortening of skin fibers. This causes a reduction of the skin surface which means the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and scars will improve. That means you get results similar to that of surgery without any cutting or stitching! Results are quickly noticable and can last up to 3 years!